The Principal of PTS has extensive training and education experience, both professional seminars/conferences and undergraduate courses at numerous colleges and universities. This experience can be applied to your organization in the form of dynamic presentations on general cGMP principles as used in Engineering, Maintenance, and Calibration, for staff or technicians, or sessions tailored to your requirements. Experienced based training can be provided on the following topics:
- Compliant Calibration Program Management - Course Description
- Compliant Maintenance Program Management - Course Description
- QSIT Facilities and Equipment Section - Course Description
Other cGMP Engineering Operations topics can be offered as requested.
In house sessions offer the following advantages:
- For a single fee your organization is provided with access to a leading authority on facility compliance issues.
- As few as 3 (or as many as 300) of your technical staff can participate in an onsite technical training course for the same low, fixed cost (plus a small cost per participant for materials) that is much less than sending staff off site.
- The savings on costly hotel and travel expenses for staff members is significant. The only expenses for an onsite seminar, other than fees, are the reasonable travel and lodging costs for the presenter.
- There is the opportunity to tailor the standard program to your company's specific concerns and interests.
- Course books are prepared for each participant, including the presentation materials and sample forms.
- The onsite format ensures that participants can interact easily with the presenter to get answers to their questions or help with particular solutions.